Zarif's Aqiqah & birthday celebration

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Assalamualaikum and hopefully everyone is in very good shape especially Ramadhan is just around of corner. I know there's a long silence of this blog and already bit 'dusty'. Sorry guys, I'm busy with few things and attacked by 'M' virus :). So here are few entry. Some of it quit old but only now I have time to update since just receive the pictures.

Below are few pictures during my little cousin, Ariq Zarif Aqiqah and birthday celebration. I managed to bake 2kg red velvet cake covered with cream cheese frosting, giant cupcake cake, tarts, brownies, cuppies and pop cakes. Arrangement done by me :)


Choc. tart, fruit tart & blueberry tart


vanilla cuppies
blue polkadot theme



red velvet


giant cupcake cake 
(first time made this, need A LOT improvement)


marble cheese brownies


choc popcakes


0 Delicious Comments: